Become a Clever Teacher to learn more about the company and support the development of new productions.
For a yearly subscription of £20.00, we would like to offer those of you who work in primary and secondary schools the following exclusive advantages:
- a termly newsletter with advance notice of productions and projects relevant to schools
- access to the dedicated Friends’ email address
- invitations to previews and showcases
- information about the ways in which schools can get involved with the company, for example, by hosting rehearsals in residence or being part of special projects in their area
- access to the company via the Friends’ email address for questions about our work, performances or ideas to support teaching. .
To become a Clever Teacher or would like further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your subscription via one of the following methods
- BACS (bank details here)
- Standing order (Please fill in this form and send it to us)
- Cheque payable to “Box Clever Theatre Company”
All postal applications or forms should be sent to Box Clever Theatre, Oval House, 52-54 Kennington Oval, London, SE11 5SW
If you are happy to gift aid your donation, please fill in this gift aid form and return it us.
Alternatively, contact us on email@example.com